26 May, 2010

im back and other random issues

Im back.. after a weeks of not visiting my dear diary.. just having a very busy days, i need to finish my training as soon as possible. what a stressful weeks. im off at work today but im still busy with my other work.. :) i got tired today, i had a lot of things today. i went to the bank, bought some stuffs , i accompany my brother to the terminal going back home etc...


yey! my brother visit me here at home and stayed for how many days but he need to go back home because next week he will go back to work. hope soon he will visit us here again.. missed my family.


I got home late night since i started my training, everyday was a very tiring day. i feel so sleepy at work last night..lol.:) our chef cooked one of my fave food. yey! but i didnt eat that much coz im not in the mood to have lunch and dinner. i feel exhausted and tired. im getting closer to my last day in training.wheewww..after those sleepless nights, happy and friendly people around, new friends i met and annoying guests and night shift manager, really i dont know what kind of attitude he has coz sometimes he is very nice to us but sometime he is kinda bad and annoying. but i need to be good coz he is the one who will sign my training certificate and for my exit interview and other documents that i need for my portfolio and other university requirements.

anyway,

i didnt stayed long online since i start my training, im not updated of what happening around the globe this past weeks.i just dont have enough time to read. i feel kinda bored and sad nowadays. there's a lot of things happened this past month and i had a hard times to cope with the situation. i feel okey because im at work and i have busy days so i didnt feel lonely. thanks God coz all of the people at work were very nice to me.yey! Thanks God!.. I dont have time to watch tv, i almost forgot to check my mobile sometimes and sometimes i forgot to eat also.. this is the life of being busy.


I feel wanna cry sometimes coz i have a tan color skin now, i go to work at noon time and the weather outside too hot. still summer here and the weather too bad. i stopped my skin medication and vitamins for the meantime but after my training i will visit my derma doctor to continue my skin medication. and i lose weight, go back to being slim yay! too bad...


We planned to go out of town a week after next week, its a bonding session with new friends and colleagues and the managers that we love to be with us at work,lol! hope i still have energy to join with the bar department outing. hoping and wishing that i can join with them, hope i dont have any sched on that day.


Thanks God for all the courage and strenght and for taking care of those people i love..


Have Blessed week everyone.. missed my family..

happylovely signing off!. till next time..mwaahuggsss:)

No comments: