07 May, 2011

Happy Mother's day to all Mom's around the world

A tribute to all Mommy out there!





 Thanks for everything my dearest mom. It's been how many years had pass and we haven't see each other but you are always inside my heart. I didn't hug you and talk to you for long time but you know how much you mean to me.
You are the best MOM.. and I am very thankful because God gave you to me as my mom.



Sometimes, I thought I used to live alone and far from you but those sometimes I can't count how many times I cried and longing for your care and love, during my worst day and I am struggling in life, my happy days and my achievements that I want to share with you and my days that I almost fall and I want someone to lift me. I am sorry for those especial times that I have missed that I should be with you and for all the circumstances and for the pain that I caused to you sometimes. I will do everything just to make it up to you soon. I know you understand me why I chose to be away and live alone. 
I love you so much Mama and I always will..


xoxo,
ms.M

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Happy Mom's day to your mama.