20 December, 2010

i missin you terribly



The Full moon shimmers
Rest of the world glimmers
The dark night glows
The moon light fllows
Beckoning...yearning
Rising...Hypnotising
Lovers moan
Passions shown


Moon...Moon...Moon...Come to me
Release me...make me free
Absorb me in your luminesence
Sparkling pathway of your fluorosence
Dancing in the sky
Lovers looking at you sigh
Oceans leap and surge
Stars whirl and merge
 







Moon...Moon...Moon...Come to me
Listen to my heartfelt plea
Make me a shadow within
Pearl of a reflection in your skin
When my faraway lover looks at you
He will get a luminescent view
My reflection imbued
Of me merged in you


What makes me post this?? well, its because tonight when I open the door the first thing i saw when i look up in the clear sky is the full moon. what a lovely cold weather tonight. I feel inspired and  lonely sad.

Inspired, because everytime I see a full moon up in a clear blue skies it makes me feel differently happy,I feel so carefree, and i feel, i fell inlove all over again with the same person/man whom I dreamed to be with for the rest of my life and i feel theres a lot of good things around that we should be thankful for. I just can't imagine how God created such lovely light in the universe.

I feel sad because I really miss someone... A person who made my life happy and complete, since I met that person my life has changed and became totally different. A man whom I dreamed to be with for the rest of my life.. but unfortunately it cause me pain and leave me with a hatred heart until now.still you mean a lot to me..how I wish I will hear your voice again..
missin you a lot..

2 comments:

Sansan said...

awh thats such a sad post! Missing someone is one of the worse feeling ever and i know what im talking about :-/ I hope u'll get to see that person soon inshallah!
Cheer up my friend! *hugs*

Ms. Mharya said...

Thanks a lot my friend.. yes, missing someone is really the worse feeling that i dont want to feel..hope everything will be fine.. xoxo..
Thanks for being a good friend here my friend..